How to Change to Color of Office 2007
The default Office 2007 color is blue; you can change it to black or silver.
If you want pictures accompanying each step, go to this Instructable that I made.
1. Open any Office 2007 window (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
2. Click on the Office 2007 logo in the top left corner
3. Choose ~ Options, where ~ is the name of your window (Word Options, PowerPoint Options, etc)
4. Make sure the subsequent window is set to the ‘Popular’ tab.
5. Under the dropdown list titled Color Scheme currently set to blue, choose either Black or Silver. I personally prefer the black scheme.
6. Click OK.
7. You’re done! Doing this affects the following Office 2007 windows: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access. It does not noticeably affect OneNote, InfoPath, or Publisher. I could not check Groove; I did not want to make an account.